Cipla Europe NV, a 100% subsidiary of Cipla Limited, has presence in several countries in Europe, through its partners and own network in Germany, Norway, Spain and the UK.
Cipla is focused on offering a new pharma concept built on layers of value such as newer products, concepts, formats, information and services to help healthcare providers across Europe. Cipla offers range of products in Europe —Respiratory, HIV, Vaccines, OTC, API, Plain Generics and Hospital products. Cipla is focused on adding innovative elements, products and services by building direct-to-market presence in several countries. From a Therapy standpoint, while respiratory continues to remain a focus area, oncology and complex injectable will be a part of the differentiated product portfolio strategy in the region. Our European business today contributes about 4% to the overall company revenue.
- ANLEITUNG ZUR DOSIERUNG UND ANWENDUNG BEI PERKUTANER KORONARINTERVENTION (PCI) UND PRIMÄRER PCI
- ANLEITUNG ZUR DOSIERUNG UND ANWENDUNG BEI MEDIZINISCH BEHANDELTEN PATIENTEN MIT AKS BEI DRINGENDER ODER FRÜHER INTERVENTION
- Kommunikationsplan und detaillierte Beschreibung für generisches Bivalirudin
- Mitteilung: Bivalirudin MUSS als Bolusdosis verabreicht werden, unmittelbar gefolgt von einer intravenösen Infusion
Methotrexate (United Kingdom)
- DHPC Methotrexate for autoimmune diseases: recommendations to reduce potentially fatal dosing errors
- Methotrexate – Prescribing and Dispensing Guide for Healthcare Professionals
- Methotrexate 2.5 mg – Patient Card - Risk Minimisation Information for Patients
- Methotrexate 10 mg – Patient Card - Risk Minimisation Information for Patients