- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Corporate Responsibility Policy
- Policy for Preservation of Documents
- Policy on Related Party Transactions
- Nomination Remuneration and Board Diversity Policy
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Whistle Blower Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Anti-Trust and Fair Competition Policy
- Data Privacy Management Policy
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
- Dividend Distribution Policy
- Policy for Determination of Materiality of Event or Information
- Archival Policy
- Policy for determining Material Subsidiaries
- Human Rights Policy
- Policy on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at the workplace
- Cipla UK Tax Strategy 2023
MOA - AOA
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for Prohibition of Insider Trading
Tax Transparency Report
Terms and Conditions of appointment of independent directors
Details of Familiarisation programme imparted to Independent Directors
- Details of Familiarisation programme imparted to Independent Directors FY 2022-23
- Details of Familiarisation programme imparted to Independent Directors FY 2021-22
- Details of Familiarisation programme imparted to Independent Director FY 2020-21
- Details of Familiarisation programme imparted to Independent Director FY 2019-20
- Details of Familiarisation programme imparted to Independent Director FY 2018-19
- Details of Familiarisation programme imparted to Independent Director FY 2017-18
- Details of Familiarisation programme imparted to Independent Directors for FY2016-17
- Details of Familiarisation Programmes Imparted to Independent Directors FY2015-16
- Details of Familiarisation programme imparted to Independent Directors for FY2014-15
SEBI, vide its notification no. SEBI/LAD-NRO/GN/2018/24, dated 8th June, 2018, has discontinued transfer of securities in physical form (except for the transmission and transposition of securities) effective from 1st April, 2019.
Furthermore, vide its circular no. SEBI/HO/MIRSD/RTAMB/CIR/P/2020/166, dated 7th September, 2020, SEBI has mandated that, effective 31st March, 2021, shares that are re-lodged for transfer (including requests pending with the Company/Registrar and Share Transfer Agent [RTA] as on date) will be issued in dematerialised form only.
The Company will therefore not be accepting any request for the transfer of shares in physical form.
SEBI, vide its circular no. SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2021/655, dated 3rd November, 2021, clarification vide circular no. SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2021/687, dated 14th December, 2021, circular no. SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2022/8 dated 25th January, 2022 and circular no. SEBI/HO/MIRSD/POD-1/P/CIR/2023/181 dated 17th November, 2023 has simplified the process for servicing investor requests.
Following are the key highlights of the circulars:
- PAN, KYC details (email, address, mobile number and bank account details) and nomination information are to be furnished by the holders of physical securities.
- Service requests:
- The Company/RTA shall entertain a shareholder’s service request only upon the provision of PAN, KYC details and nomination information.
- Shareholders holding such folios will be ineligible for lodging a grievance/service request as well as for receipt of any payment, including dividends, through the physical mode.
- PAN must be linked with Aadhaar by 31st March, 2022 or any other date as may be specified by the Central Board of Direct Taxes.
- Issuance of Securities in dematerialized form only while processing the specified service request.
The holders of physical securities of Cipla Limited are thus requested to ensure that they update the above details with our RTA, KFin Technologies Private Limited, by the above mentioned dates. Status updates on pending documents may be obtained by reaching out to our RTA via the forms listed below.
|Request for registering PAN, KYC details or changes/updating thereof
|Confirmation of signature of the securities holder by the banker
|Declaration form for holders of physical securities in listed companies to opt out of nomination
|Request for issue of Duplicate Certificate and other Service Requests
|Request for Transmission of Securities by Nominee or Legal Heir
|Cancellation or Variation of Nomination
To update your records, you are requested to send the duly filled in documents, along with the related proofs listed in the forms, at the following address:
KFin Technologies Limited, Unit: Cipla Limited, Selenium Tower B, Plot 31-32, Gachibowli, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500 032
Alternatively, you can send the duly signed and scanned documents via your registered email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
[E-Sign is an integrated service which facilitates issuing a Digital Signature Certificate and performing signing of requested data by eSign user. The holder/claimant may approach any of the empanelled eSign Service Provider, details of which are available on the website of Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (https://cca.gov.in/) for the purpose of obtaining an e-sign.]
- SEBI Circular on Online Resolution of Disputes in the Indian Securities Market dated 31st July 2023
- SEBI Circular on Corrigendum cum Amendment to Circular dated July 31, 2023 on Online Resolution of Disputes in the Indian Securities Market dated 04th August 2023
- SEBI Circular on Amendment to Circular dated July 31, 2023 on Online Resolution of Disputes in the Indian Securities Market dated 20th December 2023
- SEBI Master Circular for Online Resolution of Disputes in the Indian Securities Market
- ODR Portal