FY 2019 – 20
SPENDS IN INDIA
OUR SUPPORT FOR SOCIAL CHANGE
In FY 2019-20 we contributed Rs 38.7 crores to empower communities across India, with the main focus remaining on health initiatives.
Figures are in Rs crores.
OVER THE YEARS
We have been expanding our partnerships and projects to serve communities in need and consistently meeting the 2% CSR target since 2017 – 18. The Foundation has contributed Rs 130 crores since inception towards social change.
GOVERNANCE FOR A
We work with credible institutions, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), government agencies, domain experts, visionaries and other philanthropic foundations to enhance the outreach of our initiatives in line with the CSR policy. Additionally, we maintain the highest standards of diligence as well as audit and monitoring mechanisms for the partners and stakeholders we engage with.
Code of Conduct
to guide us in doing the right things
Implementation of Processes and Policies
to ensure operational effectiveness and clarity
Online Project Monitoring System
helps in measuring and monitoring deliverables as agreed to by partner organisations
enables us to manage our compliances
for review of CSR performance
STRONG CSR GOVERNANCE STRUCTURE
BASED ON THREE PILLARS
Golden Peacock Award
CSR – 2019
- Constitute CSR Committee
- Approve CSR Policy and Budget
- Approve thematic areas for CSR projects and ensure that CSR projects are executed
- Prepare & propose CSR Policy
- Approve & recommend CSR plan based on the thematic areas
- Institute a transparent and monitoring management
Quarterly update to Board
- Identify CSR projects under agreed thematic areas
- Implement and monitor CSR projects
- Online Project Management System for measuring and monitoring CSR activities
- Update the CSR Committee on the status of CSR projects
Regular update to CSR Committee