Cipla has brought its expertise gained from other therapies into the world of neurosciences, one of the most challenging areas in medicine. So whether it’s migraine or epilepsy, multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease, bipolar disorder or Alzheimer’s dementia, we have a repertoire of world-class medicines for all these conditions.
- Our strength lies in the anti-migraine segment with Rizatriptan and Zolmitriptan. Our Zolmitriptan Nasal Spray offers quick relief, in less than 10 minutes due to its unique dosage form.
- Glatiramer Acetate Injection is India’s first pre-filled syringe for patients suffering from multiple sclerosis.
- We have a wide range of medications for various types of epilepsies, from the conventional Valproate to the second generation Lamotrigine and Levetiracetam, and third generation drugs including Lacosamide.
- We make drugs for Parkinson’s disease such as Amantadine and Pramipexole, and Donepezil and Memantine for Alzheimer’s.
- Other therapies in which we have a presence include bipolar disorder and pain management.
- We export our neurology and psychiatry products to many countries globally.
Like in most of our therapies, we work closely with neurosurgeons, neurologists, and psychiatrists so that they in turn can reach out and give hope to their patients.