Caring has been at the core of everything we do at Cipla. We believe in continued access to the highest quality medicines at affordable prices; whether a disease affects millions or a few hundreds. We have embraced this belief and have made it a part of our "None-Shall be Denied" ideology.
Cipla has played a significant role in the management of Hepatitis B & C with a wide range of drugs. Our role in health care goes beyond providing the best drugs for diseases to equipping doctors and their patients with the latest information available, aimed at creating greater awareness to fight against the disease.
Some of our highlights:
- We have one of the widest range of products for hepatitis B and C in India.
- We have drugs to treat Hepatitis B like tenofovir, entecavir, peg-interferon alfa 2-b and lamivudine and for Hepatitis C like sofosbuvir, ledipasvir-sofosbuvir fixed dose combination and daclatasvir.
- In our fight against Hepatitis, we are committed to introduce new drugs and patient services that focus on better management of these diseases.
- Hepatitis B & C are often known as silent diseases as patients are usually unaware of the infection. To increase awareness, our initiatives for Hepatitis B & C are B-Involved and ACT-C respectively which are aimed at creating greater awareness by educating patients on Hepatitis B & C.
- We work closely with the medical fraternity and provide valuable services including the latest medical updates, continued medical education (CMEs), workshops and conferences
- We conduct several camps/clinics where we assist in screening patients for early diagnosis of hepatitis and its complications.
The journey doesn’t end here. Our endeavour is to support patients suffering from Hepatitis B & C and we will continue to work with healthcare providers to increase disease awareness and ensure access to the latest treatments at affordable prices.
For more information visit us at www.act-c.in