Cipla's Quality Control (QC) team ensures the delivery of high standard products by conducting step by step review. QC, as a centre of excellence, ensures compliance and follows systematic interventions like streamlining SOPs around critical quality parameters, bullet-proofing complex procedures and targeted capacity building.
Cipla has earned a worldwide recognition for adhering to the highest standards of quality and have received approvals from various Ministries of Health and major international regulatory agencies.
The Cipla Quality benchmark is achieved by strict adherence to the following:
- Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are cGMP compliant (current Good Manufacturing Practices) in conformity with national and international standards. They are equipped with hi-tech sophisticated machineries to achieve a high level of accuracy and precision.
- Our quality control laboratories have the latest high precision equipment that build quality at every stage of processing including inputs. We have a dedicated pool of talent who consistently ensure that the highest quality and safety standards are built into our products.
- We maintain world-class quality for our products and services across domestic and overseas markets, thereby ensuring that every patient has access to the best medicines in the world.
- We constantly upgrade our manufacturing facilities and adapt the technological innovations in our facilities to consistently excel and produce high quality medicines at an affordable price from the best pharma company in India.
- Every single product that rolls out of our factories has our guarantee of world-class quality.